With 500 watts and a peak power of 1000, this generator is a must in any emergency situation. Work-related safety accidents can happen in a blink of an eye. Having this little portable safety power supply on hand gives you ample AC power to save lives, whether it be by powering medical equipment, communication devices or light beacons to signal an ambulance. It’s an essential tool in situations needing quick action.
The unique and sleek design features built in AC output, DC 12 volt output, double USB output, intelligent battery management and built in lithium-ion batteries. Like all of our generators, it can be charged through any AC outlet, car lighter or with one of our foldable solar panels.
The PackPower 500 can be used for:
- Emergency and first aid
- Power for medical equipment such as CPAP
- Emergency lighting situations
- Back up power during power failure
- Power for safety radio equipment and communication devices
- Back up power for smart devices: mobile phones, satellite phones, digital cameras, mobile hard drives, cameras, tablets, LED lights, laptop computers
- Water pumps
- Power for remote work sites: mining, exploration, military,scientific research, media, tourism, medical stations, disaster relief.
- Li-ion Battery Capacity (11.1V 42AH)
- Pure sine wave AC 110V output
- DC output 12V 20A
- USB output 5V 2A
- 2W LED light
- Accepts AC grid 110V input to charge
- Accepts solar panels 18v up to 100 watts to charge
- Weight: 3.7kg
- Dimensions: 34 x 18.5 x 6 cm